Lincoln SU’s ‘The Line Up’ has been launched with Student Orders

The new SU app that lets you order food and drink from the comfort of your own home

The University of Lincoln’s Students’ Union has launched their new food delivery service this week with Student Orders where you can get all your favourite foods from the Student bars we have missed, such as The Swan and Towers and the new, The Line Up.

The app is available to download on the App Store and Playstore, and food can be delivered to you based on your postcode. You could also use this in your hometown as other universities Student Union’s uses Student Orders.

Every item on the menu from The Line Up is available either with meat or as a vegan option. Emma Grabowski, a student at the University of Lincoln told The Lincoln Tab, “I absolutely love it. As a vegan, the alternatives are incredible and the quality is amazing. The delivery bikers maintain social distancing and the package is eco friendly.

“I have had the Vegan chicken strips, Buddha bowl salad, Vegan mac and cheese, and the Vegan Jalapeño peppers, all are delicious.”

A spokesperson for the SU said, “We are really excited to be launching Student Orders, as an easy way for students to access food, drinks and more from their SU.

“The COVID pandemic has meant that a new app has more than one advantage; as it allowed us to serve food and drink to students safely without the need of face-to-face contact over the bar, or customers moving around the venues. It also enables us to get food and drink to students who may be self-isolating in their accommodation.

“We received a lot of feedback from students asking for more Vegan and Vegetarian options on our menus so when launching our new takeaway The Line Up we knew we wanted to include that in our menu.”