Uni of Lincoln ranked 2nd in Hospitality in The Guardian University Guide 2021

Sorry, what was that Mr Gilbert?

Today, The Guardian University Guide 2021 was published and we just had to find out where Lincoln was ranked! The University of Lincoln has ranked 2nd in Hospitality, Events Management, and Tourism in the league table.

Lincoln has also ranked 3rd in Chemistry, just below Oxford and Durham. The university also ranked 4th in Mathematics, our swan-filled uni is moving up in the ranks – literally!

The Guardian League Tables are based on 8 different scores, this is from what students say about the teaching to the National Student Survey.

“We look at the sizes of classes through the student-to-staff ratio and how much universities spend on teaching per student, as well as students’ A-level grades, whether their academic performance improves at university (the value-added score), and how likely they’ll be to continue with their course.

“This year we’ve added new data on how many students get graduate jobs or go on to further study 15 months after leaving university. Any blank spaces mean there is data missing, so we focus on the other measures.”

You can find The Guardian University Guide here.