City of Lincoln Freshers Week to go ahead

Everyone will be reunited with the Bull once more

In a social media post on Sunday, the Official Lincoln  Freshers 2020 page shared a video with the caption, “We’ve got something BIG to tell you! Set your alarms, tomorrow 10am”

With many club nights in Lincoln like Superbull, Bounce, and Union resharing the video onto their Instagram stories.

This morning it was announced that Lincoln Freshers Week would be making a return in 2020. In the city wristbands are going on sale tomorrow morning at £35 along with individual tickets to Freshers Initiation at Home, The Big Freshers Foam Party at Moka, Union’s Wild in the City night at Home and more.

It was previously reported, that Lincoln SU would be holding a virtual freshers week, with no club nights or gigs to take place at the Engine Shed.

With pubs and restaurants being allowed to reopen on Super Saturday, Boris Johnson has not yet confirmed or given the green light for nightclubs to reopen yet, however, Lincoln Freshers has said, “We are continually monitoring the ongoing Coivd-19 situation and taking advice from governing bodies and government officials. We are confident in the dates advertised.

“However, If Covid-19 developments cause the dates to be moved to an alternative date in 2020, your wristband will be fully valid for the new dates.

“If freshers is postponed until Jan/Feb 2021 you will be given the option to move your wristband to the new dates or request a refund. If freshers is cancelled altogether you can request a full refund.”