One way systems and sanitiser stations: This is how Lincoln uni will look when it reopens

This includes access to the uni’s Riseholme campus

The University of Lincoln has released their plans for the future look on campus ahead of students returning in October.

In a social media post, the UoL Estates showed pictures of inside buildings on campus, these new additions include sanitisation stations and stickers placed on the floor to make for social distancing.

In a social media post, the University of Lincoln has shown the new steps they have in place to allow for social distancing in and around campus.

In the video, the University of Lincoln has outlined that they will be setting up 2 new teepees on campus where you can socialise with your friends.

They have also been working closely with the Students’ Union to ensure that students can continue to take part in sports and activities on campus.

Lincoln will be providing more hire bikes than ‘ever before’, allowing students access onto the Riseholme campus. Along with this, they are setting up outdoor catering around campus for students to enjoy.

Riseholme Campus

The University promises in the video that they “will be doing everything we can to keep you safe while you study and socialise.”

It is confirmed that the Library will be open and available to all students with safety measures in place to allow for social distancing.

They are working on one-way systems in buildings, sanitisation points across campus, and updating teaching room layouts for social distancing. The uni is also blending online lectures with face-to-face seminars and tutorials to offer students “the best of both worlds”.