Image may contain: Alcohol, Beverage, Drink, Lighting, Bar Counter, Pub, Human, Person

The Slug and Lettuce Lincoln had a total revamp and we LOVE it

Ugly name, beautiful setting

From grey and dull to a tropical paradise! After undergoing a £446k reboot, Lincoln's new stylish location is the perfect place for an instagram photoshoot. Oh, and drinks and dinner, of course.

We visited the new revamped Slug and Lettuce and reviewed the changes, so you can envision your next trip from the comfort of your student home, before you even get there. You're welcome.

Image may contain: Beer Glass, Sleeve, Stout, Apparel, Clothing, Bar Counter, Pub, Glass, Beverage, Beer, Alcohol, Drink, Human, Person

Shred your winter blues and let spring in, this is the perfect place for having cocktails with the girls under the wild floral canopy.

Image may contain: Waiting Room, Home Decor, Flooring, Restaurant, Human, Person, Interior Design, Lobby, Living Room, Room, Indoors, Furniture, Couch

The Slug & Lettuce has a wide menu catering from the simple to the extravagant, not to worry about you veggies, as there is a huge selection of vegetarian options.

From a £5 lunch deal which won't break the bank to a revamp of the afternoon tea, swapping scones to miniature burgers, how cute?

Image may contain: Cafeteria, Plywood, Cafe, Table, Furniture, Sitting, Wood, Food, Food Court, Restaurant, Person, HumanImage may contain: Fries, Food

Why not wash your food down with something on their huge drinks menu, whether it be a cocktail or a bath of gin, or why not match the decor and go for a Pornstar martini.

Image may contain: Interior Design, Lighting, Indoors, Living Room, Room, Bar Counter, Restaurant, Pub, Human, Person

There are so many cocktails on offer from your traditional sex on the beach to an "Ab Fab" which comes with a candy necklace on the side!

Image may contain: Indoors, Interior Design, Lighting, Human, Person

They even have a renovated beer garden so you can plan to have a boozy summers afternoon with your pals.

And even if you don't drink, theres plenty of mocktails to try, or a cozy ginger hot chocolate.

Image may contain: Hardwood, Bar Counter, Wood, Pub, Human, Person

Overall we would definitely rate this hot spot, and the perfect place to liven up your social media too!