Image may contain: Fort, Hydrant, Fire Hydrant, Building, Castle, Architecture

Lincoln imp statue being misconstrued as having a massive schlong

Surely I wasn’t the only one who had to look twice?

A new Imp has been placed outside the Cathedral at the top of steep hill and people are going crazy over it.

The Imp is supposed to have his legs crossed, though it seems everyone has a different idea of what it looks like. Take a look yourself:

Image may contain: Snow, Snowman, Winter, Outdoors, Nature, Water, Sculpture, Statue, Art

That is one phenomenally well endowed Imp

The white goblin has already been mocked for having a massive penis all over social media.

One Facebook post states, "The new Lincoln imp will be making an apperance around the town this summertime, keep an eye out for this little chap." But theres nothing little about that Imp!

The comments prove that its not just us who have a dirty mind. Comments include "Ooooo he's big?", "He's a lucky fella??", "Checking back in to make sure everyone is thinking the same thing??", "The little chap has his little chap out…… rude!?" and "Oh my goodness I had to look twice ??"

You have to love Lincoln locals and their true appreciation for the laugh cry emoji.

Image may contain: Flagstone, Brick, Path, Walkway, Hydrant, Fire Hydrant

If you saw this and thought his legs were crossed, what are you doing?

Make sure to look out for our long dicked friend around the city when you're in town! He really is the perfect picture opportunity for when you're post-night-out strolling home.