Image may contain: Face, Jeans, Denim, Pants, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Sweet! Doughnotts finally arrives in Lincoln

The queues were definitely worth the wait

A new doughnut shop opened it's doors along Lincoln high street last Saturday and, in true Tab fashion, we went along to give you guys a taster.

Originating from Nottingham, Doughnotts has already recieved raving reviews and has spread across the Midlands through to Derby, Leicester, and now, Lincoln.

Image may contain: Ball, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Perfect for a catch up with your pals before or after uni

With such a warm and welcoming atmosphere, this is the perfect treat after THAT 9am.

Opening its doors from 8:30am till 6pm on Monday through to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays, Doughnotts serves their sweet treats from £2.25 for a standard doughnut, to £3.25 for a premium.

There is an endless variety of flavours to choose from, which are updated monthly. These range from the classic glazed to a mouth watering red velvet.

Image may contain: Sweets, Confectionery, Food, Cream, Dessert, Creme, Ice Cream, Person, Human, Shop, Bakery

These were so good, we made two trips on the same day

Not only are they "proud to be vegan friendly", all their delicious doughnuts are handmade, and the decor makes this the ideal place for a cheeky lunch-time Insta pic.

Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Light

Neon signs = Your Instagram game leveled up

If you're still reading this and somehow not convinced, visit the Doughnotts website.