McDonald’s delivery is coming to Lincoln and I feel like Christmas has come early

The best end-of-deadlines treat

Exams are done, dissertations are handed in and Love Island is returning tonight. If that wasn't enough, the daddy of all news has graced us.

McDonald's is starting delivery in Lincoln next week. Yes, you read that right. It's actually happening!

According to Lincolnshire Live, you'll be able to get your 20 Chicken Nuggets delivered from Rope Walk, Carlton Centre and Cornhill. The service will be launching from Tuesday, June 12.

Now you won't have to make the hungover walk from hell to McDonald's, get there too late and miss your chance to get your hands on a Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin. Those days moving from our beds are over.

In conjunction with Uber Eats, an option for McDelivery will be available, offering their services from 8am to Midnight, Monday till Sunday.

Zoe Baker from McDonalds told Lincolnshire Live: "Delivery is something that our customers often ask about so it’s exciting that we’re now able to provide our freshly made, great tasting food in a way that suits their busy lives.”.

It's just a shame most of us are off home for summer!