Image may contain: Shop

A Harry Potter pop-up shop has opened in Lincoln and I solemnly swear to waste my student loan there

That’s right, accio money!

Calling all Harry Potter fans to Lincoln! Yes, you heard. Situated on the High Street near The Strait, St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice has opened its doors to muggles and fans alike, and it’s magical. Filled with stock and memorabilia from the films and books we all know and love, even Ron Weasley would take a look around and say “bloody hell!”.

If you’re a fan of the series this shop probably won't be very good for your bank balance, but it’ll make you feel like you’ve stepped into Hogwarts! One side is dedicated to Harry Potter themed key-rings, badges and candles, and there’s a variety depending on which house you side with. There are plates and bowls too and let's be serious, even beans on toast looks more insta-worthy on a Harry Potter plate.

If you need a new note pad to take to uni with you, or are sick of your boring ones, the pop up shop also has a variety of Hogwarts styled notepads and journals available which might make your 9AM lectures that little bit more bearable.

They're in red because everyone knows Gryffindor is the best house…

St Barnabas’s shop also has signs on sale with well-known locations like Hogwarts or The Leaky Cauldron on them (these might come in handy to jazz up your uni room, especially brighten up those prison style breeze block walls if you live in Courts!), and plenty of quirky posters and bags as well.

There is also clothing on sale, and the cloaks, hats, ties and dressing gowns are available in each of the four house colours! Why not drag your friends along to the shop, invest in some and try to start your own wizard themed night at QUACK?

Image may contain: Shop, Bag

Harry Potter merch is the best kind of merch

As well as the more spectacular items like broomsticks, there are also some creature comforts you can purchase too. Right out of the films and bound to put a smile on your face, the pop up shop features Butterbeer, Jelly Slugs, Chocolate Frogs and of course, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.

If you’ve got a sweet tooth and are in need of a quick sugar fix, then Lincoln’s pop up shop is definitely for you. Just hope you don’t get an ear-wax flavoured bean!

Image may contain: Shop

Sweets galore

Expected to run up until the beginning of Lincoln Christmas Market, you’ve got until December the 7th to get there and briefly escape the muggle world for a while.

Make sure you don’t miss out while it’s here; it’s well worth a quick trip just to have a look around, and St Barnabas's pop up shop is the perfect place to visit for any Harry Potter fan.

Mischief managed.