How much does an average night out in Lincoln cost?

Should probably get shit-faced at pres anyway though

clubbing drinking home lincoln lovedough Quack Students super bull Union

We’ve picked the best student nights out in Lincoln for each day of the week and estimated how much you’ll probably end up spending.

Monday – LoveDough at Circle

Estimated price: £13 (includes ticket, 2 doubles and 1 single)

After a mandatory pre-drink sesh, you’ll probably end up spending over a tenner at R&B night LoveDough. You can get a ticket before 11:30 for four quid in preparation, and on a good night it’s not too ridiculously dead then. It’s £5 anytime afterwards.

As for the drinks, they are pretty strong and come in at around £3 a double. You’ll probably need a couple to try and ignore the fact that Drake’s Energy has been played three times in the past hour.

And if you can manage to get some snap-back wearing promoter to buy you a drink it’s all the better.

Tuesdays – Union

Estimated price: £11 (includes ticket and 3 doubles)

Club going up on a Tuesday…

When you tell people you’re heading ‘home’ after pre-drinks you don’t mean getting cosy in bed with fluffy socks and Netflix – Union is the place to be. It’s basically a less classier night out than Thursday’s Entourage (see below) but it’s still one of the best student nights out.

Grab an advance ticket for £4 or save the hassle and rock up on the door for £5. With £2 doubles, this night out is a match for all you lightweights out there. If you’re feeling really risky you could try the ‘no remorse’ shot – a pleasant mix of absinthe, tequila and tabasco sauce… although I wouldn’t recommend it if you plan on remembering the night.

Wednesdays – Quack

Estimated price: £11.50 (includes ticket, 2 doubles and a single/jager bomb)

Quack will never let you down. Fact.

If you’re not a fan of the creepy older men in town and enjoy the luxury of the engine shed being closer to your accommodation, then Quack is where you need to be on a Wednesday night. Again, you can be all organised and buy your ticket in advance for £4 on the SU website, or if you’re a spontaneous alcoholic like the rest of us then just pay £5 on the door. £1.50 jäger bombs and vodka mixers are awaiting.

Thursdays – Entourage

Estimated price: £12.50 (includes ticket, 2 doubles and a single)

Thursdays means Entourage. Enjoy a more sophisticated night out. Yes girls, time to whip out your favourite missguided dress and get contouring and lads, time to iron that white topman shirt.

As it’s more of a dressy night-out, you may actually consider buying an advance ticket, giving you time to plan your outfit a little, so grab one for £4 or as usual pay £5 on the night. (Think about it, that £1 could be put to better use – like drinks). Vodka mixers are only £1.50 but remember, it’s a classy night…

Fridays – Superbull

Estimated price: £12 

The best student night out in Lincoln on a Friday is of course Superbull at Moka. You can get an early bird ticket for as little as £3.50 so potentially the cheapest night out in Lincoln.

You may find it hard to believe but a double vodka energy is just £2. Yes a DOUBLE. (single is £1.30)

With a similar vibe to Quack, you’ll usually find that people get incredibly drunk and having a good night takes priority over looking good. Be prepared to wake up with a ‘you’ve been super-bulled stamp’ and a huge migraine to accompany it.