Britain’s Got Talent is coming to Lincoln

Do you have what it takes?

Britain's got talent contest lincoln Students talent

Talent scouts for one of Britain’s biggest shows are coming to Lincoln on Monday October 19 in hope to find a possible future winner.

The ITV team from Britain’s Got Talent will be heading to the city celebrating the shows 10th anniversary.

Auditions will be intimate and not in show style- and the location is being kept under super secret wraps.

People can begin their online applications now.

Already practising

An ITV spokesperson told The Lincolnite: “Britain’s Got Talent is back, celebrating its 10 year anniversary and we’re on the lookout for more amazing acts.

“Previous winners Paul Potts, Diversity, Collabro and Ashleigh & Pudsey changed their lives forever by applying for the show and this year, it could be your turn.

“If you’ve got an amazing talent that you think will wow the judges, then we want to see it!”

Rob Henderson, a Journalism student, said: “I think it’s really exciting that Britain’s got talent is coming to Lincoln because it’s such a small city. I’m not sure what talent Lincoln will have exactly- we’ll have to see.”

Nom Chowdhury, a Film and Television student said: “I know a few students that have some great talents so it could be a good opportunity for them- I’d love it if someone from our uni got through!”