Join The Tab and be part of the news site with thousands of Lincoln readers

Join us, you know you want to

With over 73,000 pageviews this week, The Tab Lincoln is the best place to get your latest new and gossip from around campus.

We’ve been keeping you entertained as your main form of procrastination for over a year, and now it’s time for you to join in on the fun.

The Tab Lincoln has broken major stories like ‘we asked locals what they think of students and they told us to piss off’, ‘Chinese student accidentally washes his IPhone 6’, and everyone’s favourite ‘Where’s Jay Jay?’

You don’t need any experience, we’re just looking for fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you’re hoping to go into journalism, just look at their alumni.

We also have some very helpful Journos sat in an office somewhere in London who are always on hand to help out.

They also manage to throw some legendary Christmas and summer parties that you’ll bag yourself an invite to if you join our team.

Let’s not forget that you’ll also receive a snazzy Tab tee that you’ll wear out with the rest of the Tab clang on our epic socials.

We’re recruiting for section editors and writers for next semester in:

• News
  • Features
  • Argument
  • Fashion

The deadline is Wednesday, December 10th.

Positions announced Wednesday, December 17th.

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.