Join the tab team…you know you want to

Join Lincoln’s most fun student news site and get yourself a sexy Tab t-shirt in the process!

This term alone we have dismissed myths about ‘uni lads’, reported about who you’ll find at Superbull and launched an appeal for a missing goose.

You don’t need to have any experience, we are just looking for some fun and enthusiastic people to join our Lincoln team.

The Tab is nationally recognised and joining us will be a huge advantage to students wanting to go into journalism. Some of our writers have been able to bag themselves work experience at a few of the biggest papers and media organisations in the country including The Sun, Buzzfeed and The London Evening Standard.

Joining us will not only get you a free tab t-shirt, but you will also guarantee  yourself an invite to The Tab’s notorious Christmas Curry on the 19th December, and our epic end of year summer party stocked with free booze and food.

If these reasons aren’t enough to make you jump at the chance of joining us, you can read some more here.

We are recruiting for:

• Fashion Editor
  • Fashion Writers
  • Sports Reporters
  • News Editor
  • News Reporters
  • Features Editor
  • Features Writers
  • Opinion/ Debate Editor
  • Opinion/ Debate Writers
  • General Writers

DEADLINE: Thursday 5th December

To apply for a section editor position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.