Waterside student lock in

We find out what the students of Lincoln have been buying at the Waterside Lock-in

outside the shopping centreThe student lock in was back again! We went down to find out what you were buying.

On the 9th of October, the Waterside shopping centre in Lincoln opened its doors after hours for the student lock in.

Stores were offering discounts of up to 30% for the night and special guest Lydia Bright boutique owner of Bella Sorella also brought her pop-up store to the event. The lock in proved very popular, with a large crowd forming outside before the doors had opened. We went to the event to see what the students of Lincoln have been buying for the start of a new term.

Nikita, a third year Biomedicine student, picked up this yellow dress from Topshop for £36.

Siobhan, a second year Education and Sport student, bought this sequinned top at an additionally discounted price of £12.80 at Topshop.

Jessica, a first year English and History student, got these black ankle boots for £26 in New Look.

Jess, a first year Drama student, bought this graphic print top for £12, and Rose, a first year Politics student, bought this white patterned top for £18, both from Topshop.

Jess and Hannah, both second year Media students, bought a pair of Converse each from Office for £35.

Rebecca, a first year Media student, bought these cat ears from Claire’s for £8.70, and Chloe, also a first year Media student, got the Katy Perry Purr perfume from the Fragrance Shop for £11.

Vanessa, a third year Marketing student, picked up this Topshop ring for just £2.50, and Jae, a second year Biomedicine student, bought these shoes for £20 at New Look.

Amy, a first year Forensic Science student, bought a pair of blue skinny jeans at New Look for £16, and Sophie, a first year Psychology student, bought a pair of black skinny jeans at Topshop for £30.40.

And finally – Steven, a second year Architecture student, spent £27.20 in Claire’s on a particularly flamboyant fancy dress ensemble.