The best places on campus to take your Valentine

Bagged yourself a date for Valentine’s day but don’t know where to go? Maybe one of these locations will take your fancy?

Want to take that special someone on a date on campus, but can’t quite decide where? Don’t fret, just read on…

Whether you’re dying to spend as much time as possible with your beloved this Valentine’s day, but sadly have a full day at uni, or you just think UoL is a cool place to date; here are a few of the best places to go on a date on campus.

The Attenborough Tower

You can go up to the 18th floor and gaze outside with your beloved, taking in Leicester’s natural beauty. Oh so romantic! Want to spice it up a little? You could also take them up over and down under on the paternoster.

0.032 Mile High Club.

The Engineering building

You know the one apparently shaped like a boat/ship? This offers the opportunity to re-enact a scene from Titanic.

Engineer your love.

You can also get a nice view of the park if it isn’t raining. Romance overload!

The David Wilson library

Popular with everyone, especially with recent rumours that this romantic setting even inspired one student to pop the question.

The ‘reverse spoon’ of book hunting.

Search for books together while holding hands or play peek-a-boo between the shelves. For those of you who prefer things more intense, why not stare into each other’s eyes in the silent zones.

Victoria Park

They see us strollin’

You can take a stroll in the picturesque park or even have a picnic for the truly romantic.

Café Piazza in the Charles Wilson building

A whole latté loving.

It’s less upmarket than Starbucks, but you may actually find a seat.