6 weird websites you should visit

A whistle-stop tour through some of the weirdest sites on the internet.

It’s difficult to know what to do the morning after the night before. Sometimes you want to just lay in bed and pretend the rest of the world doesn’t exist and other times you want to sleep or catch up on your favourite programme. Here at The Tab we do things a little differently, we trawl the internet in search of funny and downright ridiculous websites to keep you amused in the afternoon. These are just some of the random sites that we discovered.

cat-bounce.com

“Make it rain”

Cat bounce is fun. When you click onto the site, cats drop from the top of the screen and begin to ‘bounce’ on the bottom of the window, they’ll carry on doing it all afternoon…perfect if you want to drop in and out of ‘cat bouncing’. If you get bored of watching them bob up and down gently, you can click on them and flick them off the top of the screen then wait for them to drop. It’s all highly amusing if you’re hungover.

Disclaimer: No cats were harmed in the making of this website.

partridgegetslucky.com

He’s up all night to get some…

It’s not what you think it is…This site is literally just a GIF of Alan dancing around pretending to play a guitar, whilst Daft Punk’s summer hit is played endlessly in the background. There’s even a link to an hour long edit if the small, 30 second clip isn’t enough for you.

koalastothemax.com

That’s the image that greets you when you visit koalastothemax.com. I’m not going to spoil the ending for you but needless to say there are koalas involved. It won’t take long for you to find them, and when you do you’ll really like them. After all, who doesn’t like koalas?

fallingfalling.com

The previous sites have hopefully been fun and entertaining, this is just weird. As in the title, colours will fall from your screen from the moment you hit the site to the moment you grab the sick bucket. Watching the screen is a similar sensation to ‘room spin’, it’s not nice. It’s also accompanied by a disgusting sound effect that drones on and on. If you’re into that sort of thing then check it out.

hristu.net

what even is that?

It’s what would happen if your thumb could breed. A bright green thumb giraffe. If the last site was weird, this is even weirder. The whole site appears to be an advert for a song which only contains the word ‘heeeey’. Words cannot describe what it was like to visit the site

and last, but by no means least…

eelslap.com

It’s fairly self-explanatory and by far the most entertaining of the websites we visited this morning. The faster you drag your mouse across the image the faster the balding, ginger man in the picture gets slapped with an eel. It’s hilarious and leaves a rather gooey mark on his face, delightful. Click here to abuse him.