The Garden Party Leeds is back: Here’s all you need to know

Tickets will be released Wednesday 16th February at 9am

The Garden Party Leeds is back for its 16th year this May bank holiday, from Saturday 30th April to Sunday 1st May 2022.

The venue is yet to be announced, but we can reveal it will take place a 10 minute walk from Leeds train station in a never before used city centre venue.

There’ll be 2 main stages, hosting 24 acts, including big names such as Jon Hopkins, Hot Since 82, Denis Sulta, Skream and so many more! They’ll also have a variety of food and drink offerings on site to keep you going for the whole weekend.

The weekend was a sell-out last year, so we’re expecting the same this year! Weekend passes will be available to purchase via pre-sale on Wednesday 16th February at 9am, and you can sign up here.

There will also be a general sale on Thursday 17th February, should any tickets remain.

Matt Long the Director of New Citizens commented: “We’re so excited to be back for our 16th year of The Garden Party Leeds. Our reopening last year after lock down was a huge hit and the welcome back we all needed. It seemed like it was going to be hard to top, but this year we’ve gone even bigger and better event. One weekend, a brand new never before used city centre venue, and the biggest line up we’ve ever produce.”

Follow The Garden Party and The Tab Leeds on Instagram to keep an eye out for our giveaway!