Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Lewis Capaldi was delivering burritos for Deliveroo in Leeds last weekend

First he does a shift in Greggs and now this!

Scottish singer and top legend Lewis Capaldi was spotted delivering burritos with Deliveroo in Leeds this Saturday.

He announced on his Insta story last week that he'd be delivering his favourite burritos to fans and opened a raffle for them to be in with a chance of winning one.

The lucky fans were met by Capaldi this Saturday when he turned up at their door with a Barburrito order and a signed copy of his album.

Image may contain: Boot, Pants, Brick, Human, Person, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing, Apparel

Donning the blue jacket, cold bag and all too well-known haggard appearance of a Deliveroo driver, Capaldi was spotted all about Leeds delivering orders to the three competition winners.

The competition winners also received £100 Deliveroo vouchers and I am very, very jealous.

This is just the latest bizarre food partnership Capaldi has engaged in, after doing a shift at Greggs a few months ago.

Image may contain: Crash Helmet, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel, Helmet

One of Lewis' fans being appropriately stunned

In the evening Capaldi was supporting Ed Sheeran at Leeds’ Roundhay Park.

Capaldi’s most famous single, Someone You Loved, stayed at the top of the charts for seven weeks. By day, delivery driver, by night, chart-topping superstar.