Image may contain: Person, Human, Library, Book, Indoors, Room

Could LeedsFess be the answer to all your problems?

Turns out people on LeedsFess are actually pretty brilliant

From rating things "God Tier to Shit Tier", to listing all the things "University of Leeds students never say", Leedfess provides daily entertainment to those who follow the page.

I think it’s safe to say that LeedsFess is probably the only religious group Leeds students are part of. There's a lot of hilarious (and often embarrassing) stories which people 'fess' up to seeing as all posts are anonymous.

However, with the likes of ask.fm leading to cowardly questions from bullies hiding behind their screens, it begged the question whether LeedsFess could lead to similar problems. And yet, it has proved the opposite.

Image may contain: Menu, Paper, Advertisement, Poster, Label, Text

Oh babe, we've all been there (seriously, why don't they teach you how to make friends instead of teaching us pointless A Levels!?)

This page has actually given some students the confidence to write about the difficulties they are having without being judged. #LeedsFess13352 was one such post and the responses are incredible.

Instead of being ridiculed or laughed at, this student has been met with encouragement from so many people who are part of the page.

Image may contain: Alphabet, Person, Human, Word, Text

Eating and napping, I mean what more could you ask for

Being invited to join societies seems to have been the initial response, but some students have gone so far as to actually invite the unknown writer of this post to message them directly.

Image may contain: Person, Human, Text Message, Text

Wow, safe to say you guys are all making it to heaven

All in all, this speaks volumes about the type of students that come to Leeds University.

Yes, we may be stereotyped as “edgy” and “druggies”, but, when it comes down to it, we’re not a bad bunch… that is, when the posts are not laying into The Tab.