Image may contain: Overcoat, Footwear, Human, Person, Jacket, Coat, Brick, Clothing, Apparel

Here are the best dressed people in Leeds this re-freshers week

I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it

Temperatures hit -6 on Thursday, but did that stop y'all from bringing out some LOOKS on campus this week? No, of course it didn't.

Whether it is a combination of some vintage finds from your time back at home, an impulsive purchase after the loan dropped, or just the January sales bringing out the GOODS, you were all lighting up this dull campus with some of the greatest fashion we have seen all year. So, here is this week's finest selection of outfits which is teaching us all that we don't need to sacrifice style in the name of bad weather.

Letty, 4th year, English Literature and History of Art

Image may contain: Pants, Jacket, Shoe, Footwear, Overcoat, Coat, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

Have you ever seen a scarf and trouser combo so dreamy? Nope, we thought not.

Shan, 3rd year, Law (on exchange from Toronto)

Image may contain: Overcoat, Blazer, Automobile, Transportation, Car, Vehicle, Jeans, Denim, Jacket, Coat, Human, Person, Footwear, Shoe, Pants, Clothing, Apparel

If Shan is representing the whole of the Toronto fashion scene, then we are just going to book our flights there right now.

Sarah, 4th year, Fine Art with History of Art

Image may contain: Brick, Overcoat, Jacket, Costume, Female, Shoe, Long Sleeve, Footwear, Sleeve, Pants, Person, Human, Coat, Apparel, Clothing

When your outfit looks this put together, there is just no way you can be left out of best dressed (we stan the red jumper and jacket particularly).

Katherine, 2nd year, Child Nursing

Image may contain: Sweatshirt, Sweater, Coat, Hood, Sleeve, Path, Walkway, Flagstone, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

The only thing more iconic than a puffa and culottes in Leeds is when you pair them with some killer boots and a headband.

Marya, 3rd year, Computer Science with Maths

Image may contain: Sweater, Coat, Shoe, Pants, Footwear, Long Sleeve, Animal, Bird, Human, Person, Sleeve, Apparel, Clothing

It may be a dull and wintery day on campus, but Marya's outfit is bringing out all the spring blossom vibes, and we are here for it.

Isabel, LUBS SES

Image may contain: Boot, Overcoat, Flagstone, Shoe, Sleeve, Human, Person, Jacket, Coat, Footwear, Brick, Apparel, Clothing

Isabel's entire outfit is nothing short of a vintage dream as everything from her faux fur headwear to her pearl studded shoes mean she is blessing the streets of Leeds with major outfit envy.

Marceau, Erasmus Student, Law

Image may contain: Shelf, Plywood, Electronics, LCD Screen, Monitor, Display, Screen, Wood, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Sitting, Person, Couch, Furniture

Seriously though, mustard jumpers and blue jeans can do NO WRONG.

Millie and Abi, 2nd year, History of Art

Image may contain: Outdoors, Jacket, Female, Overcoat, Coat, Shoe, Footwear, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

You would be lying if you said Millie and Abi were not the ultimate friend goals on campus this week. Anyone that can coordinate their outfit so that you are both bringing out the vintage vibes is basically a soul mate tbh.

Laura, Biological Sciences

Image may contain: Footwear, Shoe, Wheel, Machine, Bike, Vehicle, Transportation, Bicycle, Overcoat, Coat, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Laura is, once again, proving that you don't need to neglect your style just because of the cold weather, as this dark green coat and scarf are keeping her warm AND fashionable at the same time. MAGIC.

Erin, 3rd year, Theatre and Performance

Image may contain: Long Sleeve, Pants, Sleeve, Purse, Accessories, Accessory, Bag, Handbag, Person, Human, Apparel, Footwear, Shoe, Clothing

Now, it couldn't really be best dressed without some white trainer appreciation, and Erin is serving them with hooped earings and a brightly coloured scarf which makes her one of the very best dressed students this week.