Image may contain: Female, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

ASOS are now offering FREE same-day delivery to Leeds campus

I knew I came to Leeds for a reason

ASOS have just announced their new ASOS Instant initiative which offers students of the University of Leeds a same-day delivery service, meaning you can order something in the morning and have it delivered straight to campus in the afternoon – all for free if you're a premier customer!

Yes, it is true, you really can order a killer outfit before 12pm and have it in time for that spontaneous house party that same night. Magic.

This offer is free for customers who are "premier customers" and so the decision to become one is practically a no-brainer, as not only do you have access to this same-day delivery option, but you also have access to unlimited, free next-day deliveries for only £9.95 per year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8Tow6hZev

Once you have selected the ASOS Instant "On Campus" option, you will be able to pick up your order from the CollectPlus point in the Leeds Essentials shop next to the Student Union from 5pm until 7pm – presuming that you ordered before 12pm noon.

If you don't want to become a "premier customer", then don't fear as same day campus delivery is still available and only costs £2.95 – what a time to be alive.

Not only that, but you also don't have to be a student at the Uni of Leeds to be eligible, you just need to have an LS2 postcode. Returns are also free, and if you are unable to collect your parcel that day, CollectPlus will hold your parcel in the shop for 10 days.

So, basically, this is the best thing to happen to Leeds since they handed out those free slices of Dominos during freshers and you should get on it. Immediately.