Image may contain: Advertisement, Poster, Text, People, Person, Human

Stop what you’re doing, Tracy Beaker is doing a live DJ set at PRYZM Leeds this Friday

I’m not crying, it’s just hayfever

Just when you thought the Chuckle Brothers could not be topped, PRYZM announce their special guest appearance at this week's Superbull is none other than legendary child actor Dani Harmer.

Fresh out of the dumping ground, Dani Harmer aka Tracy Beaker, will be doing a live DJ set AND meet and greet at Pryzm this Friday, February 1st.

THE SUPERBULL PRESENTS….? DANI HARMER (AKA TRACY BEAKER)?Tracy Beaker escaped the dumping ground and is en route…

Posted by PRYZM Leeds on Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tracy Beaker became an icon for any moody pre-teen in the noughties. The Story of Tracy Beaker spanned a total of five series with 120 episodes and several spin off shows, including Tracy Beaker Returns and The Dumping Ground.

Since the show, it appears Harmer has ditched the attitude for some decks, as she is gracing the PRYZM stage for one night only.

PRYZM predict the event will be a sell out, so if you want Tracy Beaker to tell you to bog off whilst she simultaneously spins some decks, you can book your tickets here.

This is definitely not one to miss.

Photo Credit: PRYZM Facebook Page