Image may contain: Tree, Plant, Flora, Worship, Church, Cathedral, Building, Architecture, Bench

The University of Leeds is one of the top 100 universities in the WORLD

93rd in the world isn’t bad at all

The University of Leeds has ranked 93rd in the QS World University Rankings, an improvement of 8 places than last years position of 101. The data from 'Top Universities' allows The University of Leeds to be categorized as one of the top 100 universities in the World.

Image may contain: Monastery, Housing, Worship, Church, Cathedral, Building, Architecture

Only 18 other universities across the UK shared a place with Leeds in the top 100, including The University of Oxford taking the 6th place, Edinburgh in 23rd place, and Manchester ranking at 34th place. The data also revealed that The University of Leeds is 16th in the UK, putting it ahead of York, Newcastle and Liverpool.

It is factors such as academic reputation, employer reputation and the universities international faculty which all contributed to the final ranking, and allowed Leeds to become a possible new set for Legally Blonde 3 (Harvard was 3rd, so we are almost there).