Image may contain: Laughing, Smile, Portrait, Face, Glass, Person, People, Human

Leeds’ most eligible bachelorette 2017: Round four

Single ladies, we hear ya

The competition's really hotting up now. Get voting to get your fave to the final round.

Caitlin Van Buren, third year, Politics, Philosophy and Economics

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Caitlin should be your most eligible bachelor because of her "skills as a life guru, her hatred of physio, her ability to turn anything into a deep conversation, her skills at procrastinating outside the library, and her good cuddles".

When she heard about her nomination, Caitlin said: "'I'm simply over the moon, I can't wait for all the messages from all the potential suitors to come flooding in". So get messaging guys.

Molly Rogers, third year, Philosophy and Politics

Molly's one of those girls that if you don't know her, you know of her. Her friends say you should hit her up for any big nights, "she's got connections and her fingers in all the pies".

Of her nomination, Molly said: "boys wanna be with me, girls wanna be me". Same tbh.

Jojo Tizard, second year, Politics

Apparently Jojo was a "noisy neighbour" if you get what I mean.

When she heard about her nomination, Jojo said: "shout out to my funny friends".

Ellie Kelly, second year, English Literature

Image may contain: Dress, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing, Tartan, Plaid, Person, People, Human

If you want a girl with "high levels of banter", then Ellie's your girl.

When she heard about her nomination, Ellie said: "Serena Smith writing for The Tab is the bane of my life".

Georgie Fenn, first year, Criminology

Image may contain: Underwear, Lingerie, Clothing, Night Life, Person, People, Human

According to her friends, Georgie should be your most eligible bachelorette 2017 cos of her "big boobs and loving heart". What else?

When she heard about her nomination, Georgie said: "Honoured lol!!"

Annie Herbert, second year, Biochemistry

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Annie's nomination literally just said "lesbian lothario". That's it. That's all you need to know about her in order to vote for her to be your most eligible bachelorette.

When she heard about her nomination, Annie said: "I am very honoured by this nomination. Thank you to the tab for spicing things up with a token gay candidate. 100% my biggest achievement to date x". At least she had more to say than her friends.

Madelaine Dawe, third year, International History and Politics

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Room, Interior Design, Indoors, Bedroom, Person, People, Human

Madelaine is the "sexiest ginger in leeds". Apparently. I guess that's down to you guys to decide.

When she heard about her nomination, Madelaine said: "I am feeling proud to be representing the ginger community in the nominations I hope it’s a strong category and also flying the flag for #paleandinteresting".

Hannah Ramalingam, fourth year, History and Philosophy

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Female, Person, People, Human

According to her friends, "you'll find Hannah complete with her berks and berghaus fleece on a Friday night in Terrace", although apparently "she'll buy a Fruity ticket but she'll never actually make it because she's 'got to go to the gym at 6am'". This posh tottie even wears a signet ring, and went on a year abroad in Canada, so lads best get prepared to share your travelling experiences if you want a shot with this gal.

When she heard about her nomination, Hannah said: "probably should have considered this when nominating so many people but hey, in it for the long run now". I guess that's what you call karma?

Jade Bignall, second year, Psychology

Image may contain: Hair, Person, People, Human

Jade is a 22 year old Psychology student who plans to remain a student forever. According to her friends "she's the queen of VKs and can often be spotted at Fruity seducing boys into buy her drinks and day dreaming about Flames". She's an all-round joker and never loses her passion for the sesh – no matter how many times she loses her keys.

When she heard about her nomination, Jade simply said: "#blessed". A girl of few words it seems.

Ropa Chinyoka, first year, Psychology

Image may contain: Box, Person, People, Human

According to her friends, Ropa is "hella hot, hilarious, fun, and hella smart". The triple threat.

When we told her about her nomination, Ropa said: "it’s nice to know I’ve got a George Clooney vibe going on instead of a Bridget Jones I guess".