Image may contain: Cosmetics

Every single type of person you’ll get for Secret Santa while you’re at Leeds and what to get them

Because everybody loves presents

Who doesn't love Christmas? The food, the decorations but most importantly the gifts. However, as students it's hard to afford anything since your student loan has most likely run out (oops). Secret Santa is therefore the perfect budget friendly way to do Christmas with your housemates.

The edgy one

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, Human

You can smell their festival clothes from a mile away, probably because they've still not been washed. You know when they're in the house as you can hear their shitty indie music playing. They've also probably told you they're vegan 40 times this week. But you think they're amazing, so here's a perfect opportunity to buy them a cool gift.

Festival tickets are obviously too expensive, you can't even afford one yourself. So go for an even better event. You've guessed it, Fruity. They're there every week anyway. This gift would also be the perfect way to end semester one. You can buy Fruity tickets here.

The quiet one

Image may contain: Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

Only comes in the kitchen for the food, speak to them twice a week and their door is always closed. That's right you've secured the quiet one. You've only spoken to them a few times since term started and when they do talk it's about how they miss their dog. But unfortunately you see them enough for them to be included in the Secret Santa, so what do you do?

You don't want to spend a lot because you never see them but you want to look thoughtful. This would be the perfect gift as who can't resist a cup of tea. Maybe it would make them socialise with you all more in the kitchen too.

The sex obsessed one

Image may contain: Cosmetics

They literally spend all their free time in different clubs. Pryzm, Space, Warehouse, Canal Mills, Beaver Works, Fruity, you name it and they'll be there. They're always trying to get laid and there's always someone new in your living room every time you walk in there. They would be happy with absolutely anything so, make their present into a huge joke. Simply walk into Ann Summers and come out with their gift. They will love it- honestly.

The gym one

Image may contain: Sphere, Ball, Stage, Person, People, Human

Could talk to you all day about their gains and most likely does Sport Science at Beckett. You don't know what to buy them since they have all kinds of different protein powders and shakers. All they eat is chicken, eggs and rice so you can't even take them out for a nice meal.

They most likely will have a gym membership, but is it on campus? So, there is nothing better than this. It's cheap for you and you know that they will use and love it. Perfect.

The clean one

Image may contain: Sink, Oven, Microwave, Electrical Device, Appliance, Person, People, Human

See, all they do is tidy.

Always complains about that one dirty dish in the sink, always shouts if the bathrooms a mess and literally vacuums the whole house. You've guessed it, you've got the clean one. Ideal gifts would include washing up gloves, washing up liquid and any kind of cleaning spray. Perfect.

Secretly there is nothing more a clean freak loves than being clean, so if you do want to put more effort into your presents, desk organisers, coloured pens and pencil cases would be perfect, so they can revise peacefully and tidily in the Laidlaw.

The one that is never actually there

Image may contain: White Board, Wall

Do they still even live here? Probably not.

The loud one

Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

You actually cringe when they walk into your room wanting to watch Blue Planet with you as all they do is talk over it, they also have an irritating laugh. You low-key love them as much as you hate them.

They obviously don't realise they're annoying and they think you're best mates. So, take them out to The Alchemist in Trinity for a not so cheap bev, hopefully this outing will make you love them for who they really are.