Everything happening in Leeds this week to cope with deadlines

The stress nearly killed me off

Leeds Christkindelmarkt

It’s week 8, and you might feel like the semester is starting to drag now that Christmas is so close. Well, you can rekindle some of your old childhood excitement at the Leeds Christmas market – who doesn’t love the beer tent and the garlic bread? It’s going to be open until Christmas Eve and it’s in Millenium Square.

Little Mix, First Direct Arena, Monday 13th November

‘Little Mix, the biggest girl band in the world, bring their brilliant new Glory Days Tour to the first direct arena. Touring in support of their amazing new album Glory Days, the Shout Out to My Ex pop Queens will provide an awesome nights entertainment at the first direct arena.’ Tickets are from £25.00.

We're coming for you… ✨ #ThePlatinumEdition

A post shared by Little Mix (@littlemix) on

Deaf Havana, Leeds Beckett Union, Wednesday 15th

‘This Norfolk based band have been on the rise in recent years, including their first American tour this year. They can pack out huge tents at festivals, with hundreds cramming in to hear their favourite songs.’ If this sounds like the event for you, it might be worth braving Beckett’s campus. Tickets are £16.50.

James Arthur, First Direct Arena, Thursday 16th

‘It has been an extraordinary 6 months for James Arthur. After returning with his single Say You Won’t Let Go, James has gone on to achieve multiple #1s, a Platinum selling album, sold out tours and two BRIT’s Nominations.’ So, if this sounds like something you’d prefer to do instead of falling asleep in Eddy B, tickets are from £29.50.

Let's start talking to each other #worldmentalhealthday @charitysane

A post shared by James Arthur (@jamesarthurinsta23) on

Wolf Alice, O2 Academy, Saturday 18th

If you’re in desperate need of some relaxation this weekend, tickets are £21.40 and it starts at 6:00 pm.

Round two tonight at the Barrowlands. Last night was too fun let's do it again I love u Glasgow xxxxxxxxx oh and there's 40 tickets on the door so bring ur mates 7:30 superfood 8:30 sunflower bean 9:30 wolf alice 📷jono white

A post shared by Wolf Alice (@wolfaliceband) on

The Killers, First Direct Arena, Sunday 19th

If you need a little light in your life, go and listen to Mr Brightside. Tickets range from £61.05 to £72.05 because the cheapest have already sold out. It starts at 6:00 pm.

09/11/17, Liverpool, UK

A post shared by The Killers (@thekillers) on

University of Leeds

The Tab Leeds

last seen today at 07:57

Get breaking Leeds news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest insensitive socials, mad shit happening in Hyde Park, and maybe even how to navigate Roger Stevens. Straight into your DMs. 😘