Image may contain: Woman, Female, Blonde, Potted Plant, Plant, Person, People, Human

Leeds students tell us what it’s really like to sleep with a rugby boy

It’ll disgust you and leave you feeling so tempted

Now we all know the reputation of rugby boys… Lads lads lads, beers beers beers and of course girls girls girls. But do they actually live up to their name?

Most of us would confirm that they do. Be honest. You’ve probably slept with an infamous rugby boy, or you know someone that has. Because why not? They're fit, let's face it.

Well I managed to get the honest truth out of some Leeds girls that have spent a little too much time with a rugby boy.

"It’s incestuous. I slept with one rugby boy and then ended up going out with his housemate… Also a rugby boy".

"I slept with one that wet the bed. He said it was because of all the protein he was having".

"I brought my 16 year old sister to Leeds to experience her first uni night out… She ended up getting her face chewed up by a gurning rugby boy. She couldn’t eat solid foods for a couple days… Sorry sis".

"I went home with one rugby boy and he said that we couldn’t have sex because he needed to save energy for the game tomorrow. Thanks mate".

"One told me after sex that when he was 16 he was with a 40 year old woman that taught him everything he knows".