It’s official, Fruity is the best club in Leeds

Voted for by you

Last week The Tab ran a poll asking Leeds students to vote for the best club in Leeds.

1,247 of you voted and the results are in: Fruity was voted Leeds' best club, winning with 260 votes, (20.85%). This may not come as much of a surprise, because let's face it, who doesn't love Fruity?

Beaverworks came in close second with 255 votes, (20.45%), just narrowly missing the top spot. Warehouse also proved to be another favourite, with 14.27% of the vote.

Space was among the clubs that didn't do too well on the poll (shock), but how it got more votes than Canal Mills, I'll never know. Canal Mills came in at 6.81%, placing it as second to last on our poll. I feel like we've let you down Canal Mills, where else can you have the time of your life playing bingo?

Obviously, someone had to come last and it turned out to be Mint, which only got 3.85% of the vote. Sorry Mint, but the results have spoken… Fruity this Friday anyone?

Photo credit to Elouisa Georgiou, CWPhotographics, Mint Warehouse Facebook page.