Meet the best dressed people on campus this week

The people who put the edgy in edgy Leeds

Leeds may be known for it's Nike, Adidas and Elesse but it's not just the edgy sport garms that make us look stylish. Leeds can make a casual jumper or a fancy dress look right for campus.

Keeping cosy with some fur or smart for school with tartan – who do you think looks best for uni this week?

Emily, Psychology, 3rd Year

You can't say no to a red lip. But when it's accompanied with a cute red dress and red glasses, we know this girl can colour co-ordinate. She's like the Leeds red dancing lady emoji. We like.

Lilly, English Lit and Theatre, 1st Year

Making the kilt cool. Lilly has made a traditional tartan school skirt look sleek and stylish.

Phoebe, Liberal Arts, 1st Year

That fur coat not only looks great, looks warm, but it also only cost her £4. Yes we're annoyed we didn't spot that charity shop spot too.

Oliver, Advertising and Marketing, Masters

Forget the white collar to look smart. Now it's all about the fur collar. And we see that tartan scarf – classic.

Siobhan, Journalism and Communication, Exchange

The cutest little monochrome jumpsuit that goes hand-in-hand with a demin jacket. This Aussie may be used to birkenstocks and a bikini but she can clearly dress for an English city too.

Edward, Theatre and Performance, 2nd Year

Caught straight from a radio interview this stylish chap is being caught in the media left right and centre. And it's no wonder, making the red pop with a black on black. And don't worry about the odd socks Edward.

Tom, Maths, 2nd Year

A modest Tom looks easy-on-the-eye with his topman style fashion. Stripes will always be in. He's definitely high-street ready.

Amy, English Lit, 2nd Year

It's not too cold yet for ripped jeans and we're happy about that because Amy works them. Accompanied with the colours of Tommy Hilfigger, we approve.

Alarna, Ancient History and History, 2nd Year

Alarna has smashed smart casual – with a classy necklace to chic up a laid back jumper and trousers. Spot on.