Leeds is the second hardest partying uni in the UK, in case your mad Friday nights at Fruity didn’t tell you that already

Like we needed a study to tell us this

With the surplus of clubs and pubs around Leeds it’s not surprising that the University of Leeds has been revealed to be the second hardest partying university in the UK after the University of Birmingham. Calculated by the University Paper from Natwest’s Student Living Index 2017 and the Which? Student Survey for nightlife 2016, it’s finally recognised that our weekly binge sessions at Hifi and Fruity are some of the best.

The University of Bristol came in 10th place, Cardiff University in 9th, Swansea University came in 8th place, the University if Liverpool in 7th and the University of Aberdeen in 6th place. In 5th place was Aberystwyth University, in fourth place was Newcastle University and in third was the University of Glasgow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/7z-QkTFCB7/?taken-at=227767816

Not surprisingly, the University of Cambridge came in last place at 25th, Reading University in 24th and Oxford University in 23rd place.