Clearly glitter works, because Leeds is one of the top 20 best looking unis in the UK

We all know it should be first though

It may have escaped your notice but Leeds has officially become the 19th best-looking University in the UK beating out UWE for its place. As if we didn’t already know.

Obviously all those gorgeous selfies taken at Canal Mills or Mint Warehouse of you gurning away have done the trick, and your efforts applying a tonne of glitter to your forehead that can survive the northern wind, rain, sleet and snow have not gone unnoticed.

All those hours spent at the Edge, crawling up the steps of Roger Stevens or hours spent walking up and down E. C. Stoner have paid off.

With your wavy garms, that green puffer jacket and your vintage sale clothing, you have managed to put Leeds among the top of the pack. Here’s to hoping the new Freshers keep up the good work (no pressure guys).

Other unis that also placed were Manchester at 11th, Glasgow at 8th, Sheffield at 17th, and UWE at 20th. I’m sure we can blame the consistently changing weather for our low score (I mean seriously, how can you dress to your true edgy potential when you never know if there’s gonna be rain, snow, or a crazy heatwave from one day to the next?), but who cares. At least we placed, which is more than Beckett did.