Gabby from Love Island’s slammin’ younger brother is a Leeds grad

Get him in that house now

It’s no secret that Gabby has become something of a nation’s sweetheart on this year’s Love Island. She’s one half of the most loved couple in the villa and she’s also the kinda gal we all think we’d be best pals with.

But something has come to light which makes us want to get on Gabby’s good side even more: her foine younger brother.

Sweet holy heck that boy is easy on the eye. The more observant among us will have noticed that that graduation photo is taken outside none other than the Clothworker’s Building at the University of Leeds.

He’s actually a real person who does normal real person stuff. Maybe we’re in with a chance?

My lovely brother & I. #vfest #festival #edgy #wavy #siblings #smiles #love #brother #gorge @ethanallen_ ????

A post shared by ✨✨ ɢᴀʙʙʏ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ✨✨ (@gabbydawnallen) on

According to Gabby’s Instagram, his name is Ethan. She says he’s lovely. We all agree.

My not so little brother!! @ethanallen_ #nightout #leeds #love #uni #oap #fam ???✌️

The Allen family has some seriously strong genes going on.

My gorgeous little brother out with me in London @ethanallen_ ?? xx #casino #bun #brother

Dat smoulder tho.

Unfortunately, Ethan seems to have deactivated his Instagram, so we’ll have to hope and pray he follows in his sister’s footsteps and makes an appearance in the villa.

Either that or we’ll just hang around outside the Parkinson Building on the off-chance he comes back to Leeds. Never say never!