Every single thing you know to be true if you met your significant other on Tinder

It’s only weird if you make it weird

Let’s be honest, the dynamics within a Tinder relationship can differ from an offline one but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad. It just means that sometimes things can get a little bit awkward and embarrassing when people ask about your relationship. At the same time, it can also give you guys a bit more to talk about, bringing something different to the table.

Constantly feeling like you have to lie about how you met

‘Oh, we just met through friends.’ is probably the typical answer used to avoid judgy comments and uncomfortable exchanges. So yeah, let’s just tell a little lie to steer clear from all that shall we?

But you become OK with that idea and encourage your friends to get on Tinder

Eventually you’ll realise that it’s not something anyone should be self-conscious about, especially when tons of people are meeting online nowadays. It gets to the point where you’re comfortable and content and you just can’t wait to share your story with the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/6H7Md2rnbp/?taken-by=schleichereric

You talk about the creepy comments you’ve received and the terrible dates you’ve been on

You share your horrible Tinder experiences with each other and have a laugh about the creep who just wanted to get you into bed. Or the time you added them on Snapchat and all they did was ask you to ‘send n00ds’. No thanks, *Block friend*.

And how you’re both really lucky to have found each other on the app

In the middle of it all, you both admit that finding each other on Tinder seems too good to be true, but you’re extremely grateful that things just fell into place.

You admit that you tried to search them up on Facebook before meeting up

You openly talk about the research you did because you didn’t want to be catfished. I mean, no one wants to go on a date without a full background check right?

You ask the other person why they swiped right

Please tell me why you like me. I need to know. To be honest, you’re both just fishing for compliments but it’s definitely an interesting conversation to have.

It still hits you every now and then how you found each other with a simple swipe

It seems almost impossible to meet your significant other on Tinder, an app where majority of its users are just looking for a one night stand but it happens, and you’re still in shock that it happened to you! Skipping through stages of human interaction and cheating romance with just a swipe, now that’s amazing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWO5B7cFQYT/?tagged=swipedright