Vote now for this week’s best dressed on campus: Edgy B edition

These are the best dressed people in Edward Boyle this week

After taking best dressed to Laidlaw last week, it was only right that the style in Edward Boyle was appreciated too. Though exams were finishing for many this week, these students have stayed stylish, right until the end. Keep scrolling to see the most fashionable students to take on Eddy B.

Lydia, second year, Medicinal Chemistry

Lydia’s patterned skirt is the statement piece of her summer outfit as it stands out perfectly against the more basic tones of her tee shirt and sandals. Accessorized with a belt and jewellery, this outfit was undoubtedly one of the best in the library this week.

Emily, second year, International Relations

A SHINY, blue dress. There was no way this dress could be left out of best dressed this week as Emily looked like was going to Backroom via Eddy B. Amazing.

Hazriq, third year, Chemical Engineering

Hazriq is a symbol to all that even though the sun is out across Leeds, you don’t need to put your denim away just yet.

Eva, first year, Law

Eva is bringing in a little piece of the sunshine to everyone stuck in the library this week through a pastel denim skirt and stripy tee. This summery theme continues with a necklace and anklet and of course, the ultimate Leeds symbol… white trainers.

Shenene, second year, Civil Engineering, Morgon, fourth year, Chinese and Cultural Studies, Radhiyyah, fourth year, Chinese and International Relations

The most fashionable trio in Eddy B this week, it is almost like Shenene, Morgon and Radhiyyah coordinated their outfits to work with each other. All three outfits are examples of summer style as they interpret light and pastel colours with reliable denim. As this trio were snapped outside the library, they also got to show off their sunglasses which finishes their outfit perfectly.

Fern, second year, Economics and Politics

One way to keep it cool in the library this sunny exam season is through a playsuit which Fern is modelling for everybody in Eddy B. This Aztec print playsuit needs nothing else apart from a trusted denim jacket and white trainers, which keeps all the focus on this summery statement piece.

Johnsey, second year, Civil Engineering

Sometimes, to put together an edgy outfit you need to keep the block colours basic (and never stay too far away from ripped jeans and white trainers).

Tazmin, third year, Chemistry

Tazmin’s outfit is everything great about summer, from the bright yellow top to the Birkenstocks and even the San Pellegrino… this outfit had to make it into best dressed in Eddy B.  If Tazmin’s grades are as good as her style this week, she is set for a very successful results day.