Leeds University rises to 14th place on Guardian league table

Beat Manchester by a long way though

The Guardian’s guide to prospective university students has ranked Leeds in 14th place, two points higher than last year’s 16th place. The overall score the university received was 75.8/100, with 90.1 per cent of students satisfied with their course.

Leeds was top of the rankings for Mechanical Engineering as well as Acounting and Finance. York was positioned in 17th place, Manchester was 28th, and Sheffield was 40th.  Leeds Trinity dropped 23 places into 111th and Beckett stayed in the same position as last year at 114th.

We're up two places in this year's Guardian University Guide, retaining our position in the top 20. #leedsinspring #leedsuniversity #leedsuni #universityofleeds #uniofleeds #unileeds #heartleedsuni #leedslife #leedsthroughalens #discoverleeds #leeds #igersleeds #lookupleeds #leedsloveleeds #leedsleedsleeds #leedswelcome #leedsarchitecture #weareinternational

A post shared by University of Leeds (@universityofleeds) on

90.9 per cent of students were happy with teaching, and 73.6 percent were happy with feedback. The student to staff ratio was 13.2 per cent¬†with ‘spend per student’ 6.4/10 and value added score 6.7/10. The average entry tariff was listed at 167.8. The rankings also said that graduates are likely to have a 80.7 per cent chance of having a career after six months.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Leeds The Tab Leeds News