Leeds is getting a giant pornstar martini that comes with an entire bottle of prosecco

This truly is a gift from God

Park Row is known more for it’s food than it’s drinks, but all that is about to change. On May 10th, Slug & Lettuce are releasing a giant pornstar martini, complete with a bottle of prosecco. That’s right, one whole bottle of fizz replaces the usual shot on side, giving you 30 times more prosecco to enjoy than normal.

Coming soon 🍸Our amazing GIANT Pornstar Martini sharer, served with a whole bottle of Prosecco! 😍Definitely good enough NOT to share!!

Posted by Slug & Lettuce Leeds on Saturday, April 22, 2017

A pornstar martini is created with Absolut vanilla vodka, passionfruit puree, syrup and liqueur, with prosecco on side. Technically a sharing cocktail, the martini won’t be included on Slug & Lettuce’s 2-4-1 cocktail deal, and is expected to be around £30. This generous sized version is the perfect drink for those who feel most cocktails are more pretty than potent, and a definite must try for those trying to up their Instagram game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTuJLEzh3It/?taken-by=indiabenjamin&hl=en

The restaurant will also be releasing a new food and drinks menu the same day. There’s more info over on their Facebook, but we recommend just going down there on the 10th and seeing this beauty with your own eyes.