Vote for the best dressed across Leeds this week

Have you made it on to the most fashionable list in Leeds this week?

A rare sighting of sun this week was enough for many students to leave their jacket at home and swap it for sunglasses. This  makes this weeks best dressed, the coolest yet. Lectures and seminars may also be coming to an end this week, but these students have stayed stylish right until the last hour of the year. Keep scrolling to see the most fashionable students across the city this week.

Izzy, first year, English Literature

A sign of things to come (hopefully)… Izzy dresses up the ultimate summer statement of shorts with a black belt and boots, then accessorizes with a bandana.

Samera, third year, Business and HR

Sometimes the sunnier weather is a bad thing because you need to sacrifice your statement jacket, thankfully however, Samera has stayed true to style, which makes her one of the best dressed students in Leeds this week.

Michael, first year, Sport Science and Philosophy

Michael said he was annoyed because he thought his outfit could have been better, but we disagree…

Onyinyechi Nwosu, Masters, Engineering  

Another outfit proving that you really don’t need to let go of your jacket just yet.

Georgie (first year, Fine Art) and Will (First year, Graphic Design)

Georgie and Will are both keeping up the cool Leeds aesthetic, right through until the very last semester of term.

Nadia, Printed Textiles 

Nadia adds block colour to her outfit with a colourful bag and coral pick earrings.

Anna Harris, third year, Graphics

Anna really is making the most of summer, so much so, she is even wearing sunglasses in the library. This however works with her outfit making her the coolest person on campus.

Max and Evie, third year, PPP

Max and Evie embracing denim which is perfect for the warmer months. Again, the sunglasses finish their outfit and make them both one of the best dressed in Leeds.

Melanie, first year, Classical Civilisation and English Literature  

Nothing says summer like a cop top and floral trousers… and a Strongbow of course.

Anna

Last, but most definitely not least, Anna wins with the cat eye sunglasses which are paired with an all black outfit. Proving that black can be the perfect ‘go to’ colour, whatever the season.