E4’s Tattoo Fixers are looking for people in Leeds

Woken up from a drunken night with more than just a hangover? Well, E4 are here to help…

Everyone makes mistakes; some are small and you might even laugh about them in the future. However some are set to leave people laughing at you rather than with you. Let your mind be filled with images from The Hangover.

If you’ve ever dreamed of getting rid of your shameful tat and putting it on show to the whole country first then there’s a solution for you. Channel 4’s show Tattoo Fixers are looking for inking disasters right here in Leeds.

Participants will get the chance to have a regrettable tattoo covered up by one of the three top ink artists in the UK – Jay Hutton, Steven Porter or Alice Perrin. The artists promise to “leave participants speechless” when they transform ugly tattoos into magnificent works of art.

Avid E4 watchers will have already seen a range of tattoo disasters with misspelt phrases, ex-partner’s names, and even celebrity portraits which have turned out more like a cryptic game of Guess Who.

So if you’ve got a mate in need of an emergency tattoo fix up, tell them to get in touch for there 15 minutes of fame by emailing producers at Studio Lambert with a picture at: [email protected].