Donald Trump punched in Leeds shopping street

Everyone’s true goal in life

Leeds city centre store Predator Nutrition invited shoppers to release their anger on a punchbag dressed as the US President.

A crowd gathered to administer justice, and one middle-aged woman even dealt the vicious blows with her handbag. Several others attacked the replica with enough force to knock it to the floor. However, around 1 in 10 chose to kiss it instead.

An employee of the store, Reggie Johal, stated: “We stock a lot of exclusive American products so we have an affinity for the US and follow the scene over there. We thought it would be fun to test the public’s opinion about Donald Trump by inviting them to express their feelings in the most direct way possible – punch him or kiss him.”

He continued: “It was a fun event and a lot of people got involved. Their comments were largely positive about Mr Trump although if actions speak louder than words people were certainly more willing to thump him in the face than kiss him on the cheek. The event was a huge success and we are now looking into the possibility of recreating it with Kim Jong-un.”