Drake ordered nothing above medium spice in his Nando’s chicken order

The Tab can reveal

Yesterday, The Tab’s investigations unit revealed that Canadian rapper Drake reportedly spent £500 on Nando’s in Leeds after a concert at the First Direct Arena.

Apparently, the platinum-selling singer’s international superstar status doesn’t prevent him from indulging in the culinary habits of your average British lad.

But in a revelation that is sure to cause controversy, Nando’s connoisseurs were quick to point out that the order included nothing above medium spice, prompting some critics to slam the One Dance singer for showing a lack of basic respect towards a sacred British (actually South African) institution.

A source told the Daily Mail that Drake ordered “320 medium wings, 120 Lemon & Herb wings, 25 medium chicken wraps, 25 plain chicken wraps and eight medium 1/2 chickens.”

According to the Daily Mail, a member of Drake’s entourage picked up the giant order from the Nando’s branch in Briggate at about 10:30 pm.

University of Leeds

The Tab Leeds

last seen today at 04:25

Get breaking Leeds news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest insensitive socials, mad shit happening in Hyde Park, and maybe even how to navigate Roger Stevens. Straight into your DMs. 😘