Leeds’ most eligible bachelorette: The final

They’re all winners tbf

A little while ago we undertook a huge democratic exercise to find the fairest maidens this city has to offer.  Now it’s time to make your voice heard for the final time. Vote for Leeds’ most eligible bachelorette.

Kate Loveday – third year, Biological Sciences

Kate is a final year biological sciences student, and is known to most as a Kayaker extraordinaire. Her friends say she’s hilarious, a keen cyclist, and has no problem getting wet; spending many a Sunday on the Dee.

Why does she deserve the coveted title? Because of ‘the way she mixes elegance with fiery wit and is wasting her love on boats’.

Zoe Ball – third year, Human Physiology

Zoe’s friend thinks this girl should be most eligible bachelorette after he brought her home in summer to meet his family. He said: “After returning from a festival my parents found her asleep on the loo cleaning her teeth…. safe to say they loved her northern charm and so will you.”

Annabel Smith – second year, Business Management

A typical Manchester girl, Annabel loves a big night out and a drink. She’s even been known to go out alone. Annabel’s type? A man with a Nando’s discount card. Failing the discount card, Annabel is open-minded when it comes to men who spend excessive amounts of money on chicken nuggets or glitter.

She’s a flyer in the 1st team cheer squad and you might have spotted her flipping in the air at Varsity. You’ve probably seen her at Warehouse, where she once tried to order chicken nuggets from the bar, refusing to leave until they served her. Dedication. Rumour has it she’s the fresher who once got an uber from Fruity at the union to Charles Morris

Sherena Chapman-Ludgate – fourth year, Management

A “total spice”, according to her friends. Sherena’s a 4th year Management student who’s just completed a placement year being a ‘sassy businesswoman’. If she’s not off sunning herself in her posh home county of Kent, chilling with her equally spicy sisters, then you’ll find her “bopping at Beaverworks, or courting at Canal Mills’. Her friends say, on a typical day if she’s not squatting at the gym then ‘she’ll be bossing it up in Eddy B where hearts have been broken all over Leeds, as she can no longer be found on floor flirteen”. The best place to catch her to ask her on a date? By the chocolate eclairs in Hyde Park Sainsbury’s, at 3am after Terrace.

Her friends favourite story about her? At her freshers halloween event, she got so bored that she walked home at 2am dressed as slutty Goldilocks, and popped into some 3rd year strangers’ house parties along the way. If you want to party, then this is the girl for you.

On hearing about her nomination, Sherena said, “with lips like mine, I’m not surprised that I’m nominated. Kylie Jenner says I’m goals”.

Stay classy girl.

Millie Turner – second year, Geological Sciences

This second year is described as “fit, funny, and has the best slut drops Leeds has ever seen.” A blonde Essex girl, Millie has an amazing sense of humour, and apparently likes to do impressions of a racoon when she’s drunk. If that’s something you’re into. With stunning looks and a body to match, this girl turns heads in all the clubs, and her friends call her Peaches “cus that ass”. She has recently broken up with her boyfriend, so now’s your chance lads.