Leeds’ most eligible bachelor: Round five

So eligible, yet so alone

McDreamy? McSteamy? McSleazy? Leeds has got them all, just scroll down and take a look. Don’t forget to vote though, these lads’ conception of their own self worth depends on it.

Léo Cassius – second year, Business Analytics 

According to friends, Léo is proud of his small and obscure course – he often boasts about his greatest achievement of having 100 per cent of the course round for pres, all 10 of them.

“He may seem intelligent at first” says one friend, “but you can soon tell that he has never left the bubble of South West London”. His famous musings include, “whats in a sausage roll?” and “Where’s Cardiff?”

But at the end of the day, thanks to Léo’s incredible good looks (which include a jaw line that even Robert Pattinson would be envious of) we can forgive his lack of knowledge about anything north of the Watford gap. Hopefully winning the title of Leeds’ most eligible bachelor will help him find a girl who can take him out on the town, show him a good time, but most importantly educate him on the ways of the North.

Josh Robinson – third year, Law

Josh’s varied vocations include being on the committee for the Law society (aka BNOL – Big name on law) and an LRFS model last year (he’s just been cast for this year). This Hollister model can also be seen both grooving at Beaverworks or downing VKs in fruity. Plus he’s from Barcelona so he’s exotic AF.

Those who nominated Josh went to the trouble of compiling some quotes from his friends, outlining why they reckon he deserves to be crowned Leeds’ most eligible bachelor.

“Josh deserves to win because he has been practicing on his twerk every night this year”

“He just loves the sesh”

“He is just the sweetest guy ever”

“An absolute dream”

“A bit dopey but he’s fit”

“Pulled a Hungarian milf on the recent LawSoc trip to Budapest”

With such endearing friends, who needs enemies?

Kit Macdonald – second year, Management 

When not competing to become Leeds’ most eligible bachelor, Kit divides his time between being a key member of the Men’s lacrosse team, and LUBS social sec. Setting up socials and looking for love is this heartbreaker’s forte.

Kit, or “Casanova” to his many friends, can be found on Warehouse’s hallowed dance floor every Wednesday. This vilarious (apparently thats a word) son-of-a-gun is known amongst the female sports teams – especially the woman’s Lacrosse team – as a target for a “good” Wednesday night. This fella is renowned across town for his cut throat dance moves and his status as a romantic Lothario. His Lax bro’s game is as notorious as his performance on the field.

Kit also has a soft side, with a history of protesting against animal cruelty by rehousing farm animals to care for them. His housemates often find Kit topless in the kitchen cooking breakfast in bed for his female guests. Any eligible mademoiselle is in luck as Kit is recently single and looking to settle down for “cuddles at night and coffee in the morning”.

Ben Gray – second year, History 

Born and bred in the mighty town of Yarm on Tees, this 6 foot 5 giant is mighty in every area. Powering through The Edge gym five days a week, gliding through opposition back lines on the Rugby field on Wednesdays and stunning his tutors with his booker prize worthy essays week after week. Benji aims to pursue a career in law once finishing his History degree.
After downing a litre bottle or two of his favourite Crofty’s Cider, Benji can usually be found at his favourite watering holes of Mischief and Fruity. As he enters, all eyes – to paraphrase Tupac Shakur – are on him. The life and soul of the party, he will command the attention of all females in the room, maybe even taking several dozen home at once.
Benji has said that to be The Tab’s Bachelor of the year would be a great honour, a part of what he hopes will establish him as the greatest BNOC (Big Name on Campus) in the history of not just the University of Leeds, but of any University around the globe.

Josh Clough – first year, Economics and Russian 

This nomination gets straight to the point:

“Rugby league lad, holds the world record time for strawpedoing a VK, he can normally spotted walking around Hyde Park in nike flyknits, an Adidas fuckboy tracksuit and a nike cap (#roadman), he throws more shapes than a wired architect, he loves Fruity Friday”.

It’s almost poetic.

Kit says: “Im not really surprised to be honest. My nomination was almost as certain as night following day.”