Leeds’ most eligible bachelor: Round two

Its 2016, anyone could win

The boys are back in town. Once again, The Tab provides you with a collection of the most agreeable male specimens in Leeds for you to peruse at your leisure, you creepers. Don’t forget to cast your vote though, your grandparents fought world wars to protect democracy.

Callum Stratton – third year, Law 

Some of you may recognise Calum from the Varsity promo video, staring alongside his good friend Tom Harding. This football committee member has skills both on and off the pitch. Some say his chat is as silky as his step overs. He missed out on getting into Cambridge, but he and his jawline are both really happy to be in Leeds. Maybe now is the time he finally steps up to claim the prize of Leeds’ most eligible bachelor.

Innes Hulls – first year, Chemical Engineering

A classic fresher who’s flirting skills are always a winner with shocking bant to match, however he does have a tendency to pass out standing up so you’d better take a pillow to the club. For all you lucky girls in Leeds, it’s rare you’ll actually ever get a siting of him as he never makes it to the club and has been refused entrance to Warehouse more times than he’s been – “rugby lad”. However is likely to be found stumbling home from Fruity after loosing the girl he’d pulled.

Shahen Pumba Wijo – 2nd year, Civil Engineering 

His real name is Ravi Wijeratne but he is known by his mates as “Shahen” or “Pumba” apparently due to his striking similarity to that character off the Lion King. According to those who nominated him, Shahen has built a reputation as an international womaniser and Cricket BNOC.  His achilles heel is netball girls.

Legend has it, Shahen was once on holiday in Sri Lanka and flew to Australia for a Tinder date but was unfortunately  stood up. The Tab can’t verify the validity of this story, but it does sound like we’ve got a bit of a romantic on our hands.

Shahen told The Tab: “A date with me will involve deep dish Chicago pizzas, dark fruits cider and cuddles, followed by a trip to LS6 in the morn. Who wouldn’t like that?

“If I win, I’ll buy everyone a drink at Warehouse Wednesday.”

Shahen, we’ll take you up on that.

Kit Kirby – third year, Business Economics

Kit  often introduces himself as “kit-cat Kirby” because he likes eating Whiskers cat treats (only the ones with cream filling). He also was on the show raven when he was at primary school and was the second person to complete way of the warrior. Kit is also known to be mildly OCD about showering and has about 3 a day just on average. His mum owns a B&B and recently hosted Mary Porter ‘queen of the high street’.

On hearing of his nomination Kit is reported to have said, “Wow, bachelor of the year? Good things like this don’t normally happen to people like me!”

He has also been known to say, “If it’s good enough for a majestic animal like a cat to eat, it must also be good enough for me!”