Leeds’ most eligible bachelor: Round one

No one wants to die alone, tbf

Winter in Leeds can be cold, dark and punishing, especially if you have no one there to warm your bed at night. But rest assured singletons, The Tab Leeds is bringing you the finest bachelors this town has to offer, so you can stalk them on Facebook to your heart’s content.

The race for the most coveted title in Leeds is well and truly under way, and this is only round 1. Cast your vote wisely.

Dan Sinclair, third year, Politics 

Dan’s vast array of accolades include getting through to the quarter final of junior Masterchef and winning the junior great British bakeoff in 2010. On his gap year he found himself to be, and I quote “really fun outgoing guy who just makes the best of my time on this planet.” His dad got him work experience at Grant Thornton and he did really well. His jaw was once said to be so sharp that he can cut through granite like a knife through butter. He honestly isn’t boring and has more than four friends, he says.

On hearing of his nomination, Dan  said: “I’m really happy to be nominated after coming second in BNOC of the year I feel this is my time to shine. I really think I have blossomed at university and gone from a 7 to at least a 8.5.
“Did I mention I am club captain for rugby union? That has to be worth something?”
Will Haigh, third year, Law
A third year law student and a star in the Rugby 1st’s team, Will’s friends say he deserves this title because he’s been the most eligible bachelor in the Leeds scene for many years. They told us he’s known for “his trademark sock routine used as foreplay”, though we declined to ask them to elaborate on that.
His friends also say Will “needs this title to get himself back out there after a recent dry spell.”
Will says: “I’m trying to stay humble but this would really cap off a lit 2016.”
Jamie Ali, Communities Officer at Leeds University Union 

Jamie Ali is already known to many  Leeds students as the Communities Officer at Leeds University Union.
He deserves to be crowned Leeds’ most eligible bachelor because, “he’s a knight in shining armour, keeping the students of Leeds safe from evil letting agents and making sure your bins get emptied. And I know a lot of boys in Leeds agree.”