Scotty T is doing panto in Leeds

The Geordie Shore star will be getting mortal with the Seven Dwarfs

Scott Timlin – Scotty T to his fans – will be making the short trip from his native Newcastle to Leeds to star in a Leeds pantomime show Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Mr T will be playing the charming prince who wins Snow White’s heart and (spoiler alert) lives happily ever after.

Scotty first rose to fame as a cast member of Geordie Shore, where he introduced himself to an awaiting nation with the following poetic proclamation: “My name’s Scotty T, I’m 24, I’m a club promoter, I’m from the heart of Newcastle, I’m a fucking weapon and I grill more birds than George Foreman.”

After Geordie Shore, Mr T went on to appear on Celebrity Big Brother which he won, and later featured in the fourth series of Ex on the Beach.

Earlier this year, Scotty announced that he would be embarking on a ‘world tour’ of nightclubs alongside some big name DJs but critics have pointed out that the Geordie star only managed to get as far as Birmingham.

Scotty will be starring alongside veteran comedian Ken Dodd, ex Coronation Street star Tupele Dorgu and former Brookside actor Louis Emerick as he attempts to rescue the beautiful Snow White from her evil Queen step-mother.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will play out in a huge, purpose-built big-top tent in the ground of the former Tetley Brewery from the 8th of December for three weeks.

Watch out Johnny Depp

Thankfully Scotty T should have lots of practice looking at mirrors, though he may have to lay off the fake tan if he wants a face that is white as snow.

For tickets, head over to www.whiterosetheatre.com or call the Box Office on 0113 870 7769. Tickets can also be booked by calling into Jumbo Records in St Johns Centre, Leeds