VOTE: What is the best takeaway in Leeds?

It’s hard to choose

We don’t just have the best clubs in the country. We also have the best takeaways.

From Zulfi’s, to Luckys to Boss Burgers – everyone has their favourites. But only one takeaway can be the best.

Have your say. What is the best takeaway in Leeds?

Zulfi’s

Zulfi’s, located in Hyde Park, boasts 20 different kebabs. Yeah, you heard right. As the winner of “Best Kebab Takeaway in Britain 2010”, it’s clear they know how to shave that spindle of meat just right.

Pitza Cano

Yes, Domino’s is good, but students just can’t afford a £54 2″ garlic bread. Although it may look like it just survived a nuclear blast, Pitza-Cano know what they’re doing when it comes to pizza. From “baked beans” to “crispy duck and brie”, there’s a pizza for everyone.

Boss Burgers

This is without a doubt the place to go if you’re craving a juicy patty around Hyde Park. They only do 7 burgers but less is definitely more.

HFC

As good as anything you’d buy from KFC – and it’s right on everyone’s doorstep.

Flames

Flames get cheesy chips just right: the bubbling stringy cheese on a thin doughy base. If Fruity wasn’t cheesy enough for you, this will certainly finish you off.

£2.30 for regular or £3.00 for the “double cheesy chips” that will be sure to give you heartburn. And yes, they do cheesy wedges too.

Dixy Chicken

For all things chicken, look no further. Dixy Chicken serves KFC-esque meals for half the price. With deals starting as low as £1.99 for chicken, chips and a drink, you’d be silly not to. The peri peri chicken is also not to be missed.

Luckys

Can’t go wrong with Lucky’s. On the way back from a night out, on the way back from uni or even on the way to uni.

Fisherman’s Wife

Just down from the first Otley Run pub, this hidden gem serves fish and chips even Blackpool would be jealous of. £5.49 will get you a haddock and chips, or £19.99 for the four haddocks, four chips, two sides and two drinks deal.

Bakery 164

It couldn’t be anywhere else. Queues of students craving their lunchtime meal constantly fill the street outside, and rightfully so. Sandwiches are around £3 with an additional 30p if you want it toasted. If you’re not already on the 164 hype, make sure you get on it.

Shake it

Because where else can you get a Haribo Tangfastic milkshake? There’s not much they don’t do. Jammy Dodgers, Toxic Waste and even Tic Tacs are on the menu. £2.30 will get you a sizeable cup of any shake, £3.80 for a supersize.

Spice Ranch 

All the usual Indian food on the menu, good prices and good quality. There’s naan better.

Sakura

Headingley’s gateway to China. A vast menu for all of your food needs.