Leeds climbs nine places in Uni rankings

A good year for Leeds Uni as we make it all the way up to 23rd.

According to ‘The Complete University Guide‘ Leeds is the joint-23rd best Uni in the country, along with Cardiff and Nottingham.

That’s nine places higher than last year, which had Leeds behind Aston, Royal Holloway and Sussex.

You’d so rather be at Aston

The website rated universities on Entry Standards, Student Satisfaction, Reserach Assessment and Graduate Prospects, and it seems we’ve seen enough of an improvement in these areas to see a further jump up the table, after climbing from 34th to 32nd in last years rankings.

According to the table, we’re still doing quite poorly when it comes to Student Satisfaction. In joint-52nd we’re apparently much less happy than the likes of Chichester, Bangor and Leeds Trinity. When it comes to Graduate Prospects we’re worse off than Bradford, Coventry and Queen Margaret. Leeds also fell out of the top ten uni’s in the country for English, German, Business and History.

Graduates wishing they were at Bradford

Meanwhile, Leeds Met have dropped one place to 102nd – that’s below Edinburgh Napier, South Wales and Greenwich.

Whilst it’s been good to see us push further up the table as if Tony Pulis was in charge, Rizzle Kicks’ performance at the summer ball may see Leeds plummet sharply.