BNOC of the Year 2014: Group Four

The fourth and final batch of nominees for BNOC of the Year 2014. Get voting!

Round three ended in a landslide victory for Robbie ‘Mr Mischief’ Hollis, with the Event Manager winning his group with the largest margin seen so far in the competition.

Commiserations to second placer and last year’s bronze medal winner Amos Schonfield, but the show must go on.

Who will get your vote in the fourth and final group in BNOC of the Year 2014?

Saber Dasilva

Accomplice to that infamous ball stapling incident, Saber found fame stepping out with a glamour model on Channel 4’s ‘First Dates’ last year.

Uni’s very own Casanova, Saber has allegedly woo’d more Leeds ladies than most of us have bought Union meal deals, but can he attract your vote?

Joe Mason

Presenter of all things Leeds Uni and all round campus keeno Joe Mason is considered by many to be the face of the Union.

A committed gameshow lover, Joe has appeared on ITV’s ‘Catchphrase’ and even won ‘Pointless’ on the BBC, but will he be victorious in his biggest challenge yet?

Archie Wall

The most nominated candidate in this year’s competition, this student DJ has helped Flux become the huge name it is today

But can Archie the Hyde Park socialite capitalise on his early success and be crowned BNOC of the Year?

George Bradley

You’ll probably recognise George Bradley from what we consider to be one of the best student election videos of all time – Scott Mills even played it live on Radio 1.

He might have won last week’s student Exec election to become your new Community Officer, but can George’s legendary campaign help him win the vote which really counts?