Is this the best student house in Leeds?

Think your student house is flashy? Take a look at this. We met the Leeds students whose house comes with a ‘ski chalet’ vibe, Persian rugs, a cleaner and even a piano!

Ever thought your student house was the flashiest in Leeds? You were wrong. Five girls from Hyde Park show us their home…

With a ‘ski chalet’ vibe, shabby chic interiors and the most extravagant set of bedrooms – the prize for the Leeds snazziest crib goes to these guys.

With what can only be described as a Leeds manor, their home from home is commonly referred to as ‘Le Palais’. And quite rightly so.

8

10

The insanely generous and mother hen-like landlord provides a gardener and cleaner, alongside all the kitchen utensils, cutlery and cleaning equipment you would ever need.

3

9

Persian rugs, oil paintings and the most grown up mirrors suitable for Buckingham Palace are scattered effortlessly around the house.

With surround sound and a massive T.V with Sky plus, there’s no point in even going to the cinema, screw the orange Wednesday codes.

4

6

The house contains stacked bookcases that would make Darwin weep – walking to the Brotherton seems pointless.

Off street parking and a private drive means there is no fear of your car being in a crazed Leeds arson attack. ‘Le Palais’ has it all!

outside

Oh and did we mention the piano…

2

5

The girls claim to pay “just under £100” a person per week for this gem… but we’re not sure if we believe them.

Think your Leeds pad can compete? Email [email protected]

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!