10 Signs of a Housemate From Hell
It’s getting to the point where you need to decide who to live with next year. Here’s our 10 signs of a person you DO NOT want to live with.
It’s that time of the year when students are looking into moving out of halls and into the big wide world of private accommodation.
We’ve already shown you the nightmare properties you don’t want to end up in, now allow me to introduce you to the fellow students you need to avoid at all costs…
1. The one who says during the trip to Unipol that she’s going to need a couple of wardrobes.
2. The one who was always losing their keys in freshers; trust me, they are NOT going to start remembering any time soon…
3. The one who could never quite make it the bathroom after a rough night at Halo.
4. The one who always says: “Don’t touch my plates or my cups or my cushion. If you do I will smother you while you sleep.”
5. The one with a scary boyfriend.
6. The one with a scary girlfriend.
7. The one who suggests you get a ‘house noticeboard’: you don’t even know passive aggressive until you’ve experience the noticeboard…
8. The one with the label maker: need I say more?
9. The one who refers to the mould on his saucepan as his ‘pet’.
10. The one with the guinea pigs. For the first week: adorable. For the rest of the year: tiny little shit bags.